I updated my blog with a new gadget. That gadget is titled as my article. This was an article that I wrote about Facebook for the Epoch Times. It was a candidate to being chosen to be published in the newspaper. I was very happy to have a chance to have one of my works being published on a newspaper even though it did not get published on the newspaper. This was the first time I wrote an article for the newspaper. I learned many things like how newspaper articles have shorter paragraphs then the average essay.
I spent a lot of time on this article. I interviewed three people, researched, edited, revised, and finalized my article. It was a lot of work, but I believe that I did a very good job on it. The article I wrote is about Facebook groups called Buying and Selling. Read the article located on the right side of my blog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment